The best rectangle trampoline offers best physical and educational advantage along with proper safety.
Round trampolines are also a favorite and useful option for particular facts.
No matter what shape you choose its ultimate benefits cannot be denied to children and adults.
Over last few years trampoline become very popular among many families whose own garden or any open space to set and play with it.
Kindergarten and other schools also include it their sports tool list vastly.
It’s because trampoline offers unlimited fun and countless physical benefits. It will help you to keep in shape adults too.
Top Rated Rectangle Trampoline for 2019
|1||Skywalker Trampolines 15-Foot Rectangle Trampoline...||575 Reviews||Check Latest Price|
|2||Upper Bounce 9' X 15' Gymnastics Style,...||114 Reviews||Check Latest Price|
|3||Summit 14' Rectangle Trampoline with Safety...||27 Reviews||Check Latest Price|
|4||JumpKing 10 x 14 Foot Rectangular Trampoline with...||17 Reviews||Check Latest Price|
|5||Acon Air 16 Sport Trampoline with Enclosure and...||16 Reviews||Check Latest Price|
|6||Skywalker Trampolines 14-Foot Rectangle Trampoline...||575 Reviews||Check Latest Price|
|7||JumpSport 10'x17' StagedBounce | Includes...||8 Reviews||Check Latest Price|
|8||JumpKing 10' x 15' Rectangular Combo||30 Reviews||Check Latest Price|
|9||Airmaster 9'X16 Rectangle Trampoline and Enclosure...||Check Latest Price|
Round vs. Rectangle Trampoline
Round or rectangular which one is best to do you think? Many people will urge on these two, but we find some crucial factors about these two best shapes of trampolines. Read on to know about them.
- Space- On the other hand rectangular trampoline gives multiple players to perform differently from sides which lack or round shape. In total, rectangular trampolines have more space utilization opportunity than the round one.
- Safety- compare than round, rectangular trampolines offers more protection. It let the player perform in one sport and won’t glide him toward the center like the round one.
- Intersecting springs- There is a good use of dividing springs in rectangular trampolines. These springs offer higher and harder bounce potential than the typical round trampoline. So for training gymnasts or athlete rectangular trampolines is a more useful option.
- Weight limit- Compare than round one rectangular trampoline needs more reinforcement, springs to perform. Also, the weight distribution is not even on rectangular trampolines. It offers less weight limit that advantage.
Advantages of Rectangle Trampoline over Round
Both round and rectangular trampolines are great for sports tool or play gymnastics. But rectangular trampoline offers higher power than the round one. Want to what are they? Here it is.
Higher Weight Limit
The first benefit of any rectangular trampolines is they offer higher weight limit compare than round trampolines. Rectangular one is especially good for a tall and heavy person to use.
Greater Bounce Surface
The second benefit that the trampoline offers is a large bouncy surface. It provides more tension and bounce that is why rectangular trampoline is used for Olympics too. In round trampoline, you will get this kind of tension in the very middle.
But the rectangular one allows the bounce in the middle all the way bottom. Also, you get enough room to practice different gymnastics. If you do regular tricks on a trampoline, rectangular trampoline gives you more space to practice in various spots rather than the center.
Perfect Shape for Most Gardens/Yards
Many people prefer round trampoline thinking of it fit in small spaces. They provide equal space all the sides if one perform in the middle. But you will need to place it anywhere in the middle of your garden or yard. But rectangular trampoline, on the other hand, can be set any corner of the yards or any place you want. They don’t require ‘Middle’ space to work and fit compact space depending on their size.
Top 10 Best Rectangle Trampoline Reviews 2019
Here given all tried and tested best rectangular trampolines for kids and adults in different size. Have a look below.
Our first best trampoline is the Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure. This is a 15×9 ft trampoline with enclosure and traditional rectangular shape. Its long straight sized give more space to competitive jumpers, aspiring gymnasts and any member of your family.
It’s suitable for both Youngers and older to enjoy every morning or evening. It wills a good workout platform for you to burn calories as well.
The trampoline has entire galvanized body and springs. This spring is working at different rates and gives the jumper more control over his height and landing. However, both this frame and springs give your many years of weather résistance for flawless outdoor enjoyment.
In addition, the trampoline has the enclosure frame with interlocks which includes T-sockets at each frame joint. These are good to prevent structural twisting. Also, the enclosure netting interlocks with jump mat using the buttonhole and elements gaps.
So, overall it’s a safe and secure design to play all-along
- Very durable and withstand all weather changing.
- Includes sturdy galvanizing steel frame.
- Bonus UV protective spring pads.
- Provides excellent jumping and tension for both adults and kids.
- Free from any structure twisting with its T-sockets reinforcement.
- No extra spare parts are includes for emergency fix.
- The foam on the poles is thin.
Here is another excellent rectangular trampoline that has all the qualities to pass every test you ask it to do. The Upper Bounce trampoline is designed with upper flex pole enclosure structure with net runs over the upper ring and sturdy metal body.
The body frame and the spring of the trampoline are galvanized. It’s rust-proof and durable and functional at the extra bear weight then its capacity. The Upper Bounce has the simple design structure that allows its user to assemble it without facing less complication.
If you need you can disassemble it as well within ten mins.
The trampoline has 8-row stitches matt which provides extra security to prevent the mat from tearing easily. But it’s good for using first two years. Then in some cases, it may lose or ruins.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Rust-free spring and frames.
- Includes protective safety pads.
- Suitable for kids and adults.
- Foam and vinyl covered materials.
- The safety net zipper is kind of weak.
- Stitches may get old in a couple of years.
Here is another rectangular trampoline with lots of useful features. The Summit 14′ Rectangle Trampoline comes with enclosing opening with four vertical safety clips, spring pad, galvanized steel body frame, PVC jumping surface and many more.
For safety and bunch, its 1.5 inches spring pad is excellent. The padding and mat are covered with UV protected polypropylene.
The frame rails are made of 19 gauge galvanized steel, and the legs are 16 gauge. Also, the welded T-bracket technology eliminates the frame twisting and strengths each frame leg joints.
The trampoline is suitable for kids six and above. It can bear more than 200 lbs. But if your kids want to play freely, then there will not be much room for more than three kids.
Overall, it’s a scratch, puncture and rest resistant long usable trampoline.
- T-brackets frame construction for stability and no structural twisting.
- No-gap enclosure system net.
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel frame.
- Spring covered with safety nets.
- Offers excellent bounce and tension.
- Not suitable for heavy winter.
- Not apposite for more than three kids.
Want to give a good activity option for your kids? Here is JumpKing Rectangular Trampoline. The size, safety, and capacity- all the goodness is included with this one.
It’s a 10 x 14 Feet rectangular shape trampoline with stretch, thick jumping mat, and durable frame. Just like other top-quality trampolines this one also has galvanized metal frame body.
For the net, it has mesh wall net which keeps your kids from falling off. The entrance it has the zipper lock system. The loss is relatively well-fitted.
For the safety pads, the trampoline has light colored 1.5-inch foam and politely covering. The bed material is polypropylene.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Vibrant color safety padding.
- Offers great bouncing surface.
- Sounds like mesh net wall.
- Foam safety paddings.
- Poorly written instruction.
- Not weather-proof.
For a complete trampoline set, you can consider the ACON Air 16 Sports Trampoline with Enclosure and Ladder. This trampoline is made of heavy duty premium quality heavy duty metals which never ages.
Its galvanized frame, high-quality springs, thicker foam spring pad is durable enough to use regularly for practice gymnastics or anything. This trampoline is suitable to use for both children and adults.
The ACON Air 16 Sports high-rated 15.5 lbs of preload forced spring, and thicker spring pad gives you more bonus and tension that you look for.
Moreover, the steel pipes of the frame completely rust proof. They are specially made to withstand any climate. So you can leave the trampoline is cold or Blitzer with will be same as it was in summer.
- Ideal for adults and children.
- Durable frame and springs.
- Easy to assemble.
- Great for bounces and high jumps and trembling.
- Comes with a bonus ladder.
- Expensive product.
- The safety matt comes over the spring quickly.
If you want a compact size of trampoline for not more than three kids, then Skywalker Trampolines are an excellent option to consider.
First of all it’s an 8×14 ft size rectangular trampoline which features heavyweight green spring padding. This size is right for placing a small yard or garden or in kindergarten.
Second of all its sturdy body. The enclosure frame, trampoline body all is metal and galvanized to make them rust-proof and durable. Its fixed enclosure design connects the netting to the skipping external for the non-dangerous and gap-free jumping area.
They called it their patented gap-free enclose design. However, it works well, and save you from the hassle of zipper or Velcro straps.
The trampolines are exceeded ASTM safety standards. That makes it safer to use for especially the children. However, overall it’s a durable option for daily jump and plays for kids.
- Includes galvanized steel interlocking frame.
- Comes with gap-free enclosure design.
- Thick galvanized and many steel springs.
- Ideal for daily kids play.
- Reasonable pricing.
- Not hard to install.
- The padding seems thin.
- Not for adults or lots of kids.
7. JumpSport 10×17 ft StagedBounce Rectangular Trampoline with Safety Enclosure.
The JumpSport 10’x17′ StagedBounce is not only made for children play, but it’s made to give athlete and gymnasts are a better platform to practice. It offers larger “sweet spot” landing zone which most of the professional players prefers.
This 10×17 ft rectangular trampoline enclosing has complete safety features. Even the manufacturers have an iron ladder. It’s suitable to use more than 225 lbs and children not below 6.
It comes with long lasting Truss heavy duty metal frame. The metal is the Cold rolled steel which is well known for extreme durability. For overall construction and performance, this rectangular trampoline has passed the ASTM Impact Performance Test standards.
The trampoline has the overlapping doorway with 360-degree protection. It doesn’t require any zipper. It’s the netting design with work as a semi-closed door to keep it open but close at the same time.
- Offers good bouncing surface.
- Firm body and durable springs.
- Ideal for gymnasts, cheerleaders, and athlete too.
- Surrender with large and thick safety padding.
- Comes with a bonus ladder.
- Very expensive trampoline.
- The sewing of the mats is little uneven.
Here is another best rectangular trampoline with the highly robust body and high safety. The JumpKing square combo is specially made for giving high bouncing support every time you jump into it. This 10×15 ft trampoline offers a right amount of jumping area compare than other same size round trampoline.
The trampling has steel galvanized frame and springs. Also, it has patented G3 poles and F3 FRP surrounding on top.
The G3 poles are sit-n-clip like secure enclosure system. The fiberglass rods keep the net out of the jumping area and give more space to play without getting interrupted. However, the frame and springs are overall very durable.
They used 108 pieces of 7 inches galvanized spring to connect the whole surface. Also, the T-connectors are used to weld the slots for enclosure poles. They give an excellent grip to hold poles and the net very well.
- Provides excellent bounce and tension.
- Strong galvanized steel frame.
- Consist of the integrated enclosure system.
- Durable oversize safety pad.
- Comes with heavy-duty polyethylene netting.
- Dull coloring.
- No size or color options to choose.
This best rectangular trampoline form Jump Power is little different from other. It’s not like those stand trampolines above from the ground.
It’s an in-ground rectangular trampoline which requires dig homes to dug underneath. It’s much safer than other stand trampolines. You can use it without safety net without having much fear of injuries.
The trampoline is very easy to install in the ground. Its short legs are lower to the ground which catches less rusting. All its spring and frame is galvanized.
So they are more durable and robust than ordinary metal frames and springs.
This trampoline comes in two different sizes, 10ft.x7.5ft and 12ft.x8ft. They also differ in prices as well. The small one is cheaper, but you have to compromise the size and weight capacity as well.
- Offers quick release safety net enclosures option.
- Sturdy galvanized steel frame.
- Take less space to set up.
- Durable product.
- Easy to assemble.
- Needs deep holes to set up.
- Room for max 2/3 toddlers.
Last but definitely not least, if you want a maximum durable rectangular trampoline, the Airmaster is an ideal option to consider. This has 9×16 ft frame trampoline along with 14×7 ft jumping surface.
For more extended and better bouncer it has 104-8.5 inches spring. These springs are like lifetime durable. They don’t get rust of getting lost over time so quickly.
What the best rectangular trampoline without a proper safety?
Don’t worry Airmaster will not disappoint you in this case.
It has four poles enclose net system, so you don’t bounce back hardy and fall off from the trampoline. You have to buy the set and setup it separately. This trampoline also covered with thick padding.
This 2-inch thick padding has the similar color to the frame. Overall it’s a durable and long lasting trampoline with high capacity.
- Made of quality materials.
- Fully galvanizing steel frame.
- Includes safety frame pads.
- Comes with enclosing zipped net.
- Offers extreme durability.
- Need more space due to its size.
- Compare to the length the wideness feel low.
What Size Is the Best Option for You?
Trampolines are measured with the frame not only the jumping surface. So, read the actual description carefully. See this list below to know which size of the rectangular trampoline is best for you.
- 6-ft. – This size is spicily for single or max two kids. If you have small space and only kid in the house you can go for this one.
- 10 ft. – This one is also known as Olympic size. It’s suitable for kids over 9. Adults will be happy to have it. It’s good for 2-4 kids. If you have a large family with teenager mix, this one will not suit well.
- 14-17ft. – These are ideal for a large family with mix-age of kids or even adults. For the game, party, etc. significant gathering fun activity this is the size you want to have.
Who Can Use a Trampoline?
There is no age gap for using a rectangular trampoline mainly. Trampolines are an excellent platform for bounce, jump, etc. which allow an athlete or gymnast to perform different sports or physical activities. Kids love it too. It’s great fun for them to jump all-day long, play with friends.
Precautions While Using Rectangular Trampolines
Look for or add these options to make the play or usage of trampoline safe. Like,
- Safety enclosures – having safety enclosure is always helpful, especially for kids and beginners. It can be attached with clips, button-hole system or ropes. Buy a trampoline with no-gap system and spring situated outside of the jumping area.
- Permanent installation- you can install the trampoline permanently with concrete in the garden or year. It’s good for stability and safety.
- Nettings- you will find rectangular trampoline with steel rods for netting. Look for the flexible netting system with simple enclosure.
What to Look for Before Buying Best Rectangle Trampoline?
Many size and kind of rectangular trampoline out there and finding a single one in the budget is like a daunting task. However, if you have a bright idea of your demands, it will be a lot easier choose a best quality rectangular trampoline.
Here are some tips and tricks what to look for especially before buying the best rectangular trampoline. Have a look below.
Consider Having Safety Nets
In order to keep the trampoline fun safe having a safety is mandatory. Your kids will enjoy it without getting injured if it’s entirely secure with a thick, flexible safety net. For adult usage, you may skip the part. But still, it is a good one for bargainers (adults) too from falling off the trampoline.
Consider a Larger One
Every trampoline has a fix weight limit. So before buying one check the maximum weight limit of the product. You will need high capacity and large trampoline for heavy users. A small tumpline is suitable for the first-time user, but so you will feel the need of having a larger one.
So even you are buying a triangular trampoline for your children try to get one larger than your actual need. Children grow fast so you will need to get one large soon and pay double. So, why not invest on a max one in the limit of your budget and space.
The Robust Frame Means Durability
A crucial part of a rectangular trampoline is its frame. The task of a frame is to bear the weight of every bounce and hold the entire trampoline together. So look for a structure that made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and has neat welding. Also, the edges of your frame should be smooth as much as possible. Otherwise acute injuries may injure your children or whoever uses it often.
Furthermore, your rectangular tumpline’s frame should be well coated to be safe from rust or other damages. Whereas trampolines are placed in the open ground and quickly get in touch with air, water, soil and any harsh chemicals.
Make Sure of Well Padding
The well-padded trampoline will give you much more safety from getting hurt during play. The padding should make from robust yet flexible materials like polyethylene. Many trampolines are covered with rope to ensuring safety padding. But they are not so durable and harsh to the skin, so you better avoid this kind of safety settings.
Ease of Installation
Another critical factor is an easy installation. You trampoline should straightforward in order to assemble quickly and early. Usually, large tumpline requires two adults to set up in the garden or any open place. If you can’t figure out any of the installation process, heir a trampoline installer for help.
Player or gymnastics will be a lot more benefited having a rectangular trampoline. If you get one according to the proper size and weight limit chances are you will get an ideal one with max performance and durability. Our tops editors pick for best rectangular trampoline is JumpKing 10×15′ Rectangular Combo and Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline.
The reason behind voting this one is its safety and use of quality materials. This best rectangular trampoline is ideal for anyone younger or adult and daily constant usage.